Monday, March 29, 2010

Miller's Smorgasbord

I have mentioned a lot the last few days about this restaurant. While I was there I could not resist tasting several items, oh and photographing their food!

So here are a few snap shots of the food that was offered.


Carrots: Probably by far my favorite item on the menu! I love vegetables... however, carrots.. well not my favorite. These carrots were prepared perfectly. Steamed ever so gently and then drizzled with butter and parsley.

Roast Turkey with Apple Cider Glaze: This glaze really was wonderful, but the turkey was like butter in your mouth. It simply melted away! The glaze was a flavorful combination of Apple Cider and Apple Butter!

Dessert: Apple pie w/ raisins and cranberries! Very tasty!

Homemade Bread! What could be better... :)

Swedish Meatballs: Smooth and creamy, and of course YUMMY!

So, if you ever get the chance stop by this fabulous place....
Here is some general information! I know it is costly!

Full Buffet - $22.95 This includes salad bar, bread, soup, carving stations, and all hot foods.

Salad Bar / Soup - $10.95 Literally this is just the appetizer bar (minimal) salad bar (Terrific) and soup. Their seafood bisque looks marvelous.

Carving Station and hot foods - $15.95 If I were to return, this is what I would purchase. The salad bar was beautiful and extremely tasty, however, I can have a yummy salad any time! ( I may change my opinion on that if it were during harvest season.

There are coupons available. We had a coupon for $3.00 off the full buffet. Call ahead and make a reservation. Especially if you have children. The wait can be significant. I believe we waited about 25 minutes.

Children pricing - Full Buffet $10.95 unlimited. $5.95 1 trip to each section of the buffet. ( I would purchase this for my children if they were attending).

So, if you are in the area, Stop in!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment