Monday, November 2, 2009

Research

I like to read, but I rarely have the opportunity to pick up a book that would take longer than 10 minutes to read. So, I read cook books. I love to see the various ways chefs / cooks put different food items together. It is so intriguing! I have been reading cook books for kids over the passed week to start putting together menu options that kids will love. The following are a list of kid friendly foods that all would enjoy!
~ Groovy homemade Granola - Oats, mini - shredded wheat cereal , almonds, pecans / walnuts, sunflower seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, veg oil, dried apples, dried cranberries, and golden raisins - YUMMY.
~ Oven baked chicken - (Breading) crushed corn flakes, bread crumbs, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, allspice, flour, eggs - YUMMY!
~ Chocolate fondue - semi-sweet dark chocolate, unsalted butter, light corn syrup, sugar, heavy cream - YUMMY!


I have lots of YUMMY! Kid friendly meals to write about, I will have to finish them later. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment